This video shows you that India-Pakistan Among Top 15 Global Conflicts That Could Worsen In 2018 – US Think Tank.
U.S. foreign policy experts assess the likelihood and impact of 30 potential crises or conflicts around the world in 2018 in CFR’s annual survey.
The Council on Foreign Relations’ tenth annual Preventive Priorities Survey identified eight top conflict prevention priorities for the United States in the year ahead, highlighting armed confrontations between the United States and North Korea and Iran as serious international concerns.
The survey, conducted by CFR’s Center for Preventive Action (CPA) asked foreign policy experts to rank thirty ongoing or potential conflicts based on their likelihood of occurring or escalating in 2018 and their potential impact on U.S. national interests.
This year, eight conflicts were considered “top tier” risks:
– military conflict involving the United States, North Korea, and its neighbouring countries
– an armed confrontation between Iran and the United States or one of its allies over Iran’s involvement in regional conflicts and support of militant proxy groups, including the Yemeni Houthis and Lebanese Hezbollah
– a highly disruptive cyberattack on U.S. critical infrastructure and networks
– a deliberate or unintended military confrontation between Russia and North Atlantic Treaty Organization members, stemming from assertive Russian behaviour in Eastern Europe
– an armed confrontation over disputed maritime areas in the South China Sea between China and one or more Southeast Asian claimants—Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, or Vietnam
current relation between india and pakistan, india & pakistan, india and pakistan, india and pakistan relations, india iran, india iran relations, india pakistan, india pakistan relations, india pakistan relations article, india v s pakistan, india vs pakistan, iran india, kashmir, pak afghan border, pak afghan relations, pak india, pakistan and india, pakistan india relations, pakistan iran relations, pakistan on india, pakistan relation with india, pakistan us relations, relationship between india and pakistan
Each and every content used in this video is not imaginary. All are taken from reputed news agencies. This video doesn’t meant to hurt anybody’s personal feelings,beliefs and religion. We are not responsible for any of these statements used in this video.
If you have any suggestion or query regarding this video, you can contact me on YouTube personal Message and you can send me message in my Facebook page.
Thank you & regards
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Globalconflict7
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/globalconflict/